Meteorological measurements at Airport are crucial for safe landing and take-off of aircrafts. Precise measurement of Visibility, Pressure, Wind speed and Direction, Temperature, Humidity, Precipitation are some of the basic requirements. Runway Visual Range and cloud height near touchdown are very important parameters for Air Traffic Safety, Control and planning. The Meteorological equipments at Airports helps pilots and aviation personnel make critical decisions by providing continuous, real time information and reports on airport weather conditions.
Our solutions are designed as per the customer requirements and also provide the flexibility to upgrade with the growth of the airport. All of our systems are scalable, with an open system architecture that makes expansion easy. We at SGS Weather have installed Airport Systems at most of the important and major Airports in India including New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Jaipur, Amritsar, Agartala, Lucknow, Durgapur and others
We offer system capable for tailoring a complete solution to any weather-related challenge.
The systems can be customized to incorporate sensors that detect runway condition as well as more problematic weather phenomena such as
freezing rain, windshear and thunderstorms
We can assist in all aspects of Airport projects from initial planning through maintenance and lifecycle on-site support. The unique advantages in our aviation turnkey project offerings are
- Trained and experienced engineers working in airport environment from long period
- Fully configurable and modular system
- Fully scalable to cover the needs from CATI to CATIII airports
- Superior data accuracy and consistency
- Guaranteed maximum data availability and reliability by duplicated Hot redundant servers
- Seamless integration of meteorological data into other ATM systems
- ICAO compliant reporting formats
- State of Art - software being used at major airports in the world
- SGS Display products for public decimation of information on LED screens, touch Kiosks and user defined information outlets
- Provision for resident engineers for onsite operation and maintenance support.